Tired of looking for tutorials?
You are not alone.
🧠 Why Should I Take This Course?
During the course, you will also learn step-by-step the process of building new projects from scratch, such as the famous hangman game, a food tracker app to keep track of your expiry dates, and much more.
🔍 Course Overview
- 📚 40 lessons
- 📖 5 hours of reading material
- 👨💻 400+ code examples
- ❔ 90+ quiz questions
- ✅ 26 coding challenges
- 🎨 34 illustrations
- 🚀 7 projects
- ❓ 120+ interview questions
- 🗄️ 30+ additional resources
- 🎓 Certificate of completion
📖 How You Will Learn
- ✅ Learn right inside your browser with a standalone web app
- ✅ This course is interactive
- ✅ Keep track of your progress
- ✅ Test your skills with quizzes and coding challenges
- ✅ Get updates when a newer version of this course is available
- ✅ Everything is bundled together into one app. This means you can learn offline
📋 What is Covered in this Course?
- -> Data Types
- -> Variables
- -> Conditions and Loops
Next, we will move on to learn about operators. Not just on how to work with arithmetic and logical operators, but also on how they can help you create various expressions.
- -> Arithmetic Operators
- -> Comparisons
- -> Logical Operators
- -> Function Declarations
- -> Parameters and Arguments
- -> Function Returns
- -> Invoking Functions
- -> The Power of Function Composition
- -> Mission: Building a Calculator
- -> Working with Arrays
- -> Array Methods
- -> Mission: Building a Hangman
Arrays are powerful, but combine them with objects, and then you will be able to represent any type of data. Learn how you can work with properties, master the use of the this keyword, and built-in object methods
- -> Object Definitions
- -> Properties and Methods
- -> The this Keyword
- -> Mission: Building a Sortable and Filterable Table
- -> Callbacks
- -> Promises
- -> Async/Await
- -> Quiz Yourself on Asynchronicity
- -> The DOM
- -> The Fetch API
- -> The Local Storage API
- -> Quiz Yourself on Web APIs
- -> Mission: Storing Data in the Browser
- -> Mission: Display Data from an API
- -> Building an App - Part I.
- -> Building an App - Part II.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know to take this course?
Is this course right for me if I am not a beginner?
Are there any additional fees/time limits involved?
No additional monthly or yearly fees/microtransactions or time limits are involved. Once you purchase the course, you will get access to everything without having to spend more.
What happens if I purchase the course and it gets updated?
You will get free lifetime updates once you purchase this course. This means that you won't be missing out on important updates. In fact, when an update is available, you will be prompted in the course to download it, free of charge. You also have the ability to export/import your progress at any time.
How do I use the course after purchasing it?
What if I buy the course and do not like it?
While I'm certain that you will love the material, if for any reason you think it is still not worth it, you can get a full refund by contacting us.
Any other questions?
In case of any other questions, do not hesitate to reach out through our contact form.
📚 Other Resources